Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Sail's Treehole, a favorite attraction of José
Zip and Sail's Treehole
May 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Zip and Sail's Treehole is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Notices
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- Make sure to hold your arms and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Huck Finn's hat.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your consideration.