Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Zip and Sail's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Winnie the Pooh
Zip and Sail's Treehole
October 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Zip and Sail's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to talk to people near you.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo location.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, punk haircuts, or spinal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Candy of Mississippi.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.