Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Sail's Treehole, a favorite thrill ride of Thomasina
Zip and Sail's Treehole
December 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Zip and Sail's Treehole is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this thrill ride is broken.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo thingy.
- Waiting may occur.
- This thrill ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
- This is one of the few thrill rides that has not been replaced since the bucket was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.