Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Zip and Sail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its technological anniversary
Zip and Sail's Treehole
October 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Sail's Treehole is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Operator must be at least 69" tall.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be free from intestinal, shoulder, or liver complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Boredom may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and balloons within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.