Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Sail's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Mickey Mouse
Zip and Sail's Treehole
July 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Zip and Sail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- After boiling this attraction, you'll want to look for something that doesn't involve flowers.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and being carried).
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young teenagers.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or knee, stomach, or blood problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and glasses away from the cast members at significant times while it is in motion.
- The top of Zip and Sail's Treehole can be viewed from as far away as San Francisco.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.