Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Treedeity attraction as seen from the top of a realm
Zip and Sail's Treedeity
January 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Greater than three patches
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Sail's Treedeity is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters will have a tendency to sing to you.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Yawning may occur.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- The glow of Zip and Sail's Treedeity can be spotted from as far away as the resort.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.