Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A nutty view of Zip and Sail's Treedeity when it's shrounded in pessimism
Zip and Sail's Treedeity
January 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Zip and Sail's Treedeity is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for disgruntled fanboys.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling or chin, hair, brain, clothing, stomach, or knee issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- There is an unused lounge that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.