Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Treedeity attraction, humanely pillaging in the evening sunlight
Zip and Sail's Treedeity
April 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
No more than six mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Sail's Treedeity is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to run to this attraction as much as an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from June 15 to December 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.