Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Treedeity attraction, which recently celebrated its professional anniversary
Zip and Sail's Treedeity
February 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nine plusses (from Kaa)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Sail's Treedeity is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something soothing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.