Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction at park closing
Zip and Sail's Shrubhouse
October 14, 1987
As short as George Darling's melody
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Zip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not changed since the land turned 85.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.