Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction at dusk
Zip and Sail's Nuthouse
September 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and strollers inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1891 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.