Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Zip and Sail's Nuthouse
September 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Zip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from distracting allergies, bad haircuts, or back, ankle, heart, viral, or skin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.