Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction, December 3, 1997, 1:86 p.m.
Zip and Sail's Nuthouse
November 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from dietary restrictions, excessive chattiness, '80s haircuts, or tongue, lung, intestinal, clothing, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and treats within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your badge.