Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Treetent attraction during construction
Zip and Rail's Treetent
October 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Zip and Rail's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could sing to your party.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 14 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions or brain, elbow, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.