Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Treetent adventure, April 10, 2013, 12:44 a.m.
Zip and Rail's Treetent
April 26, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this adventure last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should avoid this adventure.
- Explosions may be too frightening for young wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral issues or lycanthropic or nasal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get poor on this adventure.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.