Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Rail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of George Darling
Zip and Rail's Treetent
March 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Zip and Rail's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Scrooge Mcduck impersonators.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something more demanding.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.