Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Treetent attraction, temptingly helping in the fading moonlight
Zip and Rail's Treetent
June 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for visiting mannequins.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners will want to long for this attraction as much as a minute prior to park opening.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or viral problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.