Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the interior
Zip and Rail's Treetent
March 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Zip and Rail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo area.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enjoy this .
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- Thaddeus was on hand to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.