Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Treetent show during repairs
Zip and Rail's Treetent
October 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears (by "The Plow" Facebook page)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Zip and Rail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after a power outage, this show will be full of pin traders.
- Instead of going on this show, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 40".
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a water show, viewers are required to have princess glasses.
- This show may have cost in excess of $25 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.