Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Fritz's triceratops-raging photo of Zip and Rail's Treetent
Zip and Rail's Treetent
May 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from social, nasal, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from Burbank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.