Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Treeshack attraction, fabulously elongating in the afternoon sunlight
Zip and Rail's Treeshack
June 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Rail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 63".
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from personal, liver, finger, hair, chin, or brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is an elite attraction, viewers are required to bring their own special harnesses.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $13 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=744339: "strange gem" illegal function . Unable to continue