Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Treeshack attraction, bravely resting in the fading candlelight
Zip and Rail's Treeshack
November 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Zip and Rail's Treeshack is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in this queue.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature chickens.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No running or dawdling permitted.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.