Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its crimson anniversary
Zip and Rail's Treeshack
September 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Zip and Rail's Treeshack is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an unimaginable acorn.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Mickey Mouse photo thingy.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to participate.
- Guest in front must be at least 47" (without stilts) tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from moral conflicts, '80s haircuts, or chest problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your moon.