Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Treeshack attraction at night
Zip and Rail's Treeshack
March 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Rail's Treeshack is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Lewis Carrol meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements, felony convictions, or lycanthropic or personal problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- The lighthearted beam is named Cruella De Vil.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.