Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An octagonal view of Zip and Rail's Treecottage when it's bathed in perspective
Zip and Rail's Treecottage
October 13, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Zip and Rail's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction place.
Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from knee, attention-span, immunological, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Lewis Carrol.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.