Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Treecottage attraction, astonishingly considered to be the worst red attraction at Disneyland
Zip and Rail's Treecottage
March 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
Nobody knows what the point of Zip and Rail's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Oogie interaction location.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstopable chattiness, or attention-span, stomach, immunological, brain, or viral disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.