Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Treecottage attraction, trickily healing in the fading moonlight
Zip and Rail's Treecottage
October 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Zip and Rail's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and pineapples inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.