Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Rail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Jane
Zip and Rail's Treecottage
March 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Zip and Rail's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.