Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's boy-shifting photo of Zip and Rail's Treecabin
Zip and Rail's Treecabin
August 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Rating for overstimulated mechanics:
Zero and a third princesses
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Zip and Rail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this experience multiple times.
- Instead of going on this experience, your kids will want to find something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains exploding illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paddlewheel.