Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A foul view of Zip and Rail's Treecabin when it's hidden in darkness
Zip and Rail's Treecabin
July 10, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Zip and Rail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Oldest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Pregnant sketches may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.