Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: An amazed view of Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse when it's not inundated in tarps
Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse
November 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Rocketeer interaction thingy.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney, chest, clothing, or leg disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and glasses inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.