Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Launchpad Mcquack's finger-paddling photo of Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse
Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse
April 6, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this experience at least once.
- Instead of going on this experience, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as a shipwreck to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 45" tall and 16 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Because this is a 4D experience, adults are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.