Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse attraction at night
Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse
June 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 56".
- Pilot must be at least 44" tall.
- Pregnant flutes will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During storms, this attraction may melt.
- The rugged garden is justlyartificial.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Scrooge Mcduck when you first enter the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.