Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction, approximately considered to be the premier artificial attraction at Disneyland
Zip and Rail's Nuthouse
August 7, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Zip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $48 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.