Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bony view of Zip and Rail's Bushhouse when it's not inundated in tarps
Zip and Rail's Bushhouse
June 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Zip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so zany, those in the know enjoy this attraction during brunch.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Ludwig Von Drake originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live joysticks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gorilla.