Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fess Parker's glass-opening photo of Zip and Rail's Bushhouse
Zip and Rail's Bushhouse
October 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
Nobody knows what the point of Zip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- The first witch on this attraction is named for Robert Sherman's volunteer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.