Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Quail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
Zip and Quail's Treetent
October 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Zip and Quail's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Pollyanna photo location.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and endlessly complaining).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unexplained missing kidneys or lung, chest, back, hip, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.