Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A harmonious view of Zip and Quail's Treetent when it's not shrounded in tarps
Zip and Quail's Treetent
June 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Approximately six stars
Nobody knows what the goal of Zip and Quail's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and legs inside the attraction at various times.
- This attraction's stage actually extends by the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.