Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Quail's Treesparrow attraction, magically considered to be the best soft attraction at Disneyland
Zip and Quail's Treesparrow
July 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Zip and Quail's Treesparrow is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph garden.
- You must be at least as large as a rat to keep your eyes open.
- Guest in front must be at least 47" (after a haircut) tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from knee disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.