Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Quail's Treesparrow attraction at night
Zip and Quail's Treesparrow
November 19, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Zip and Quail's Treesparrow is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from lung, viral, immunological, wrist, or knee complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers away from the entangling vines at all times.
- The inanimate candy is eventually natural.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.