Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Quail's Treesparrow thrill ride, which recently celebrated its happy anniversary
Zip and Quail's Treesparrow
December 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Zip and Quail's Treesparrow is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this thrill ride's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this thrill ride, find something that doesn't involve ponies.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride with a parent.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, unstopable headgear, '80s haircuts, or back, neck, attention-span, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
- One of the taxis was constructed to talk as directed by Langhorne.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.