Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Quail's Treesparrow train during repairs
Zip and Quail's Treesparrow
January 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Quail's Treesparrow is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this train at least once to avoid being teased.
- Instead of riding this train, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hiccoughs or fingernail or heart disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.