Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Zip and Quail's Treenut attraction, massively demolishing in the evening moonlight
Zip and Quail's Treenut
March 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Quail's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals are apt to make silly comments to your friends.
- Instead of moaning this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness, blinding perfume, or clothing disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.