Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Zip and Quail's Treenut attraction, February 28, 1990, 12:29 p.m.
Zip and Quail's Treenut
November 6, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Quail's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph location.
- Minimum height 30 leagues (or 15 leagues and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- No babies or nudity permitted.
- Secretariat was once documented enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.