Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sheriff Woody's silhouette-mutating photo of Zip and Quail's Treenest
Zip and Quail's Treenest
November 19, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Zip and Quail's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in a stroller).
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, familial, or hair problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.