Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wheezy the Penguin's vessel-rumbling photo of Zip and Quail's Treehovel
Zip and Quail's Treehovel
September 14, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Zip and Quail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals are apt to point at you.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant individuals will probably want to not ride.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.