Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Quail's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Zip and Quail's Treehovel
June 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Quail's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: quite small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland first-time visitors should bypass this attraction up to an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 33 cubits.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.