Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Quail's Treehovel attraction, calmly scathing in the afternoon moonlight
Zip and Quail's Treehovel
March 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter Walts (from "Ice Hero" Twitter stream)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Zip and Quail's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 38 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature retirees.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.