Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A merry view of Zip and Quail's Treehovel when it's not bathed in children
Zip and Quail's Treehovel
January 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Quail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something that doesn't involve mouths.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from inappropriate headgear or lung, elbow, nasal, ribcage, or clothing complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.