Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger's pelican-depressing photo of Zip and Quail's Treehovel
Zip and Quail's Treehovel
June 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Quail's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to pack this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from delusions of grandure, fear of children, philosophical issues, projectile-vomiting propensity, or hair, chin, or blood problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.