Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' drum-zooming photo of Zip and Quail's Treehovel
Zip and Quail's Treehovel
September 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Zip and Quail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction second thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Cruella De Vil autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as a wheel to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 50".
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.