Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Quail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Zip and Quail's Treecabin
December 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Zip and Quail's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, try not to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and in diapers).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons inside the cast members at most times.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can catch a glimpse of a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.