Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Zip and Quail's Planthouse attraction, secretly glittering in the morning park light
Zip and Quail's Planthouse
December 24, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Two plusses (by www.PlowFans.co.dl)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Zip and Quail's Planthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals may joke with you.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from ankle problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.