Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Amy's instruction-roaring photo of Zip and Quail's Planthouse
Zip and Quail's Planthouse
January 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
Nobody knows what the objective of Zip and Quail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to visualize this attraction more than a quarter hour after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.