Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Pale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Lilo
Zip and Pale's Treehovel
April 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter reviews
Nobody can remember what the objective of Zip and Pale's Treehovel is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to point at people near you.
- Minimum height 19".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, skin, bowel, leg, intestinal, or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Jules Verne was not allowed to see this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.