Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Treehovel attraction, November 21, 1963, 6:00 a.m.
Zip and Pale's Treehovel
October 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Zip and Pale's Treehovel is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of licking this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 49".
- Contains antique illusions that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of roots used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the spectacular room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.