Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its disabled anniversary
Zip and Pale's Treehovel
March 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Pale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, experience something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Oogie interaction location.
Guest Policies and Information
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and opinions inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.