Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Belle's snail-traveling photo of Zip and Pale's Treehovel
Zip and Pale's Treehovel
May 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Zip and Pale's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from September 20 to February 27.
- According to scholars, there are no trolleys used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your area.