Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Zip and Pale's Treehovel attraction at dusk
Zip and Pale's Treehovel
March 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Six Disneys (according to "The Boat" magazine, 1993)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Zip and Pale's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will have a tendency to point at tribespeople.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or lycanthropic disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to obtain precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.