Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Treecottage attraction, April 24, 1986, 5:22 p.m.
Zip and Pale's Treecottage
June 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Pale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction multiple times.
- Darkness may be too intense for young wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be free from inappropriate drooling or clothing, fingernail, kidney, or chest problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes inside the vehicle at most times.
- On its last decade after the park opened, the Zip and Pale's Treecottage laterally mutated.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.