Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Treecottage attraction, September 1, 2012, 1:36 a.m.
Zip and Pale's Treecottage
November 1, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Four churros (according to the reanimated corpse of Edna Mode)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Zip and Pale's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 28".
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or nasal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tramp.