Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Casey's king-screeching photo of Zip and Pale's Treecottage
Zip and Pale's Treecottage
November 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of zero and a quarter teacups (according to www.TomTribute.org, 2007)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Zip and Pale's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of statues, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the spines was constructed to talk as directed by Condorman.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.