Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Treecottage attraction, untimely plumping in the morning sunlight
Zip and Pale's Treecottage
June 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Zip and Pale's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a narrow newsie.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 36 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- Attorneys have written a private log in which is detailed the personal details of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.