Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An official view of Zip and Pale's Treecottage when it's hidden in tarps
Zip and Pale's Treecottage
January 30, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Zip and Pale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 45".
- Oldest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from delusions or personal or spinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your daisy.