Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Treecabin attraction during construction
Zip and Pale's Treecabin
July 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Pale's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.