Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Zip and Pale's Treecabin
September 24, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Pale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique characters.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to have princess caps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.