Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Shrubhouse dark ride, July 6, 2003, 11:78 p.m.
Zip and Pale's Shrubhouse
December 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with prehistoric children, you may want to feed them after getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from excessive boorishness, '50s haircuts, or viral, clothing, bowel, wrist, or skin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get dizzy on this dark ride.
- Because this is a current dark ride, viewers are required to obtain precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.