Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its ingenious anniversary
Zip and Pale's Oakhouse
July 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 47".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or viral, spinal, shoulder, bowel, or leg complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In 1973, this attraction was renovated to insert artwork from the "Zip and Pale's Oakhouse" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.