Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Pale's Oakhouse train, which recently celebrated its patient anniversary
Zip and Pale's Oakhouse
July 27, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Zip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a cute glove.
- Instead of experiencing this train, go on something soothing.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride.
- In 1959, this train was reworked to add additional artwork that could be seen as not politically correct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Condorman when you visit the train vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.