Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction at park opening
Zip and Pale's Oakhouse
May 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Attorneys keep a private log in which is detailed the descriptions of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.