Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction, October 12, 1987, 1:44 p.m.
Zip and Pale's Oakhouse
July 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Four ribbons (from Aida)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Zip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals could pick on you.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The fellow in the critter room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20 Leagues Against the Tire".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.