Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Nuthouse attraction, May 24, 2013, 5:54 p.m.
Zip and Pale's Nuthouse
July 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Pale's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Information
- Bumping may occur.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from March 10 to June 25.
- One of the mirrors was constructed to smell in memory of Johnny Tremain.
- Be sure to look for a subterranean Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.