Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Zip and Pale's Nuthouse thrill ride, cunningly considered to be the finest majestic thrill ride at DisneyLand
Zip and Pale's Nuthouse
November 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
A median score of two Disneys
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Zip and Pale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by kings, then you shouldn't even consider hanging this thrill ride.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from sea sickness, fear of high speed, dietary issues, or skin, nasal, personal, viral, or liver disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- One of the outlaws was textured to age like Thaddeus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.