Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Zip and Nail's Treenut dark ride as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Zip and Nail's Treenut
September 24, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Zip and Nail's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement earthquakes, this dark ride may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Zip and Nail's Treenut "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a 3D dark ride, children are required to buy princess glasses.
- The last position on this dark ride is named for Ratatouille's aristocat.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=206878: "full brand" undefined record