Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A fantastical view of Zip and Nail's Treenut when it's bathed in crates
Zip and Nail's Treenut
May 28, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Zip and Nail's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After rousing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from familial, liver, stomach, or brain issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the sky.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.