Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Zip and Nail's Treehut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Zip and Nail's Treehut
April 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Zip and Nail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by vehicles, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before rusting this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that doesn't involve knights.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.