Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Zip and Nail's Treehut attraction at park opening
Zip and Nail's Treehut
December 9, 1975
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Zip and Nail's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 56" (dripping wet).
- Maximum IQ 99.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- It is rumored that Schweitzer's frozen blade is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arcade.