Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Nail's Treehut attraction at dusk
Zip and Nail's Treehut
April 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Nail's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by toads, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction area.
- Minimum height 33".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your arms and balloons within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Underdog.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.