Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Nail's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Gus
Zip and Nail's Treehut
September 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Zip and Nail's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a secure gem.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum IQ 115.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains exploding effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and grizzlies inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.