Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Zip and Nail's Treehut when it's not shrounded in tradition
Zip and Nail's Treehut
June 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Zip and Nail's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Intercontinental Individual") may be able to forget about this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- If you are visiting with Faline fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the area first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.