Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Nail's Treehut attraction, adventurously yelling in the evening sunlight
Zip and Nail's Treehut
March 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Zip and Nail's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.