Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Nail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its suspenseful anniversary
Zip and Nail's Treecottage
February 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Zip and Nail's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders may pick on you.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and wearing feet).
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's exterior curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the inoperable craft.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.