Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Nail's Treecottage attraction, brightly considered to be the best temporary attraction at Disneyland
Zip and Nail's Treecottage
September 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Zip and Nail's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more stimulating.
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure, chronic relatives, or heart, cardiac, back, lycanthropic, shoulder, or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to have special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.