Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Nail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Ward Kimball
Zip and Nail's Treecottage
October 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Nail's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction in the evening.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something shorter.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too boring for immature retirees.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and glasses away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.