Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Nail's Treecottage attraction during construction
Zip and Nail's Treecottage
November 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Zip and Nail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders might try to visit this attraction up to a moment preceeding its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 21".
- Guest in front must be at least 56" tall.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The top of Zip and Nail's Treecottage can be spotted from as far away as space.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.