Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Nail's Treecottage attraction at park opening
Zip and Nail's Treecottage
September 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Nail's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo location.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Club 60 dining room -- the only place in Radiator Springs where duck-free water is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.