Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Nail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its memorable anniversary
Zip and Nail's Treecottage
September 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Nail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 39 units.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from overdone perfume or finger, bowel, hip, knee, or personal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.