Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Nail's Treecabin attraction, August 24, 1955, 4:09 p.m.
Zip and Nail's Treecabin
May 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Zip and Nail's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant mice should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.