Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Zip and Nail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its exclusive anniversary
Zip and Nail's Treecabin
November 17, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Nail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, quite immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After carousing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imported effects.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- The letters in "Zip and Nail's Treecabin" can be scrambled to spell "Ni Zebantai'sicael Nrpd."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.