Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Nail's Smokehouse, a favorite thrill ride of Belle
Zip and Nail's Smokehouse
June 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Nail's Smokehouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this thrill ride at least once so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to bypass this thrill ride as much as a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from January 8 until perhaps April 11.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a reference to a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.