Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Nail's Shrubhouse attraction, August 17, 2011, 6:44 p.m.
Zip and Nail's Shrubhouse
June 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to carve something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 55".
- Pilot must be at least 46" tall.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- No babies or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.