Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its broken anniversary
Zip and Nail's Nuthouse
November 30, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Zip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and balloons inside the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Zip and Nail's Nuthouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.