Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Zip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Zip and Nail's Nuthouse
February 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Zip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: particularly Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something with a different aura.
Policies and Alerts
- No food or snacks encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Beverly originally intended for this attraction to exploit live silhouettes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.