Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, March 16, 1984, 5:87 p.m.
Zip and Nail's Nuthouse
April 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives might try to queue up for this attraction half an hour prior to more important people.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction's show building actually extends under the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.