Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Zip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Zip and Nail's Nuthouse
April 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After tumbling this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and tearful).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing or wrist, lung, or kidney problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.