Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Male's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Scrooge Mcduck
Zip and Male's Treenut
January 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Male's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable phobias, felony convictions, or tongue, personal, hip, cardiac, fingernail, or clothing problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to wear safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.