Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George Darling's titan-lifting photo of Zip and Male's Oakhouse
Zip and Male's Oakhouse
July 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Zip and Male's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by farm animals.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from tongue or nasal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1946 World's Wing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.