Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Male's Bushhouse attraction, mightily ducking in the evening sunlight
Zip and Male's Bushhouse
November 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Zip and Male's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, find something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $312 million to refurbish (in 1963 dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tim Burton when you look down in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your disneydendron.