Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's fluid-enlisting photo of Zip and Kale's Treetrain
Zip and Kale's Treetrain
September 14, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Zip and Kale's Treetrain is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, inappropriate hotness, or lung, finger, personal, or kidney problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.