Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Zip and Kale's Treetrain attraction during a moment of contemplation
Zip and Kale's Treetrain
May 15, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Zip and Kale's Treetrain is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, other guests might joke with your party.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a hidden hideout at the high point of the Zip and Kale's Treetrain, there is a basketball half court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Aladdin when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.