Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Kale's Treetrain, a favorite attraction of Wheezy the Penguin
Zip and Kale's Treetrain
July 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the point of Zip and Kale's Treetrain is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imaginary images.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.