Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Herbie's robin-embellishing photo of Zip and Kale's Treeshack
Zip and Kale's Treeshack
January 8, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Kale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, other guests may make silly comments to you.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 75" (on tiptoes).
- Must be at least 34" tall and 33 years old to ride without a note from your doctor.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or attention-span problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.