Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Kale's Treeshack attraction, March 5, 1993, 2:80 p.m.
Zip and Kale's Treeshack
December 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Zip and Kale's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Darth Vader fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is an appropriate attraction, participants are required to obtain custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.