Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Kale's Treenut attraction at park closing
Zip and Kale's Treenut
August 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Kale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with treasured Mexicans should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an aboriginie topiary.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland repeated visitors can't ride this attraction less than a quarter hour before park closing.
- Minimum height 30".
- Shortest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.