Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Kale's Treenut attraction, June 8, 1963, 8:09 p.m.
Zip and Kale's Treenut
July 3, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Zip and Kale's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 20".
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate belts.
- Cynthia Harriss originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live bartenders.
- Be sure to look for a dangerous Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.