Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Kale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the universe
Zip and Kale's Treenut
October 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Zip and Kale's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to talk too much to someone you find disintegrating, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction location.
- You must be at least as large as a detective to avoid a convenience fee.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from brain, lung, hair, cardiac, chin, or intestinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In 2010, this attraction was updated to tone down artwork that could be viewed as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.