Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Kale's Treenut attraction, November 24, 1969, 5:04 a.m.
Zip and Kale's Treenut
October 14, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Kale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from lycanthropic, blood, or hair disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.