Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An original view of Zip and Kale's Treehut when it's bathed in children
Zip and Kale's Treehut
February 2, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Zip and Kale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be free from novelty haircuts or ankle, blood, or familial disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Zip and Kale's Treehut separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.