Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Kale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its temporary anniversary
Zip and Kale's Treehut
July 26, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Kale's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 27".
- Operator must be at least 58" tall.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.