Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Kale's Treehut attraction, jealously considered to be the best plucky attraction at Disneyland
Zip and Kale's Treehut
December 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Kale's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
- Attraction may be too frightening for wimps.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- In 1973, this attraction was reworked to obliterate characters that could be viewed as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.