Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Kale's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Zip and Kale's Treehovel
November 29, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Kale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists might try to enjoy this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding less important people.
- Special effects may be too boring for chickens.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.