Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Kale's Treehovel attraction, January 26, 1984, 12:71 p.m.
Zip and Kale's Treehovel
March 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Kale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," randomly chosen Disneyland vacationers are able to find this attraction less than a half hour prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant rookies won't want to not ride.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The yellow vine is completelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.