Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Kale's Treehovel attraction, May 7, 1977, 12:57 p.m.
Zip and Kale's Treehovel
August 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
480 guest lengths
Zero happy faces
Nobody can remember what the objective of Zip and Kale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Leota photo place.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Zip and Kale's Treehovel separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.