Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Kale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its eternal anniversary
Zip and Kale's Treehovel
October 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Zip and Kale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and balloons away from the other guests at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from December 19 through February 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.