Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Kale's Treehovel attraction, June 18, 1960, 1:58 p.m.
Zip and Kale's Treehovel
February 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
An estimated ten pirates
Nobody can remember what the point of Zip and Kale's Treehovel is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters could point at people near you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Oldest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Must be at least 60" tall and 2 years old to ride with the pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.