Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Kale's Treehovel attraction, universally swinging in the evening sunlight
Zip and Kale's Treehovel
October 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Zip and Kale's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters could talk to you.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from unexplained tattoos, emotional baggage, or chest, heart, social, finger, or viral disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and keys inside the attraction at most times while it is in motion.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- This was Scrooge Mcduck's softly tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.