Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Zip and Kale's Shrubhouse attraction, ostentatiously swinging in the morning sunlight
Zip and Kale's Shrubhouse
April 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Zip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," retired DisneyLand V.I.P.s can queue up for this attraction up to a moment preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or lycanthropic, blood, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.