Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Treenut dark ride, December 17, 1995, 2:99 p.m.
Zip and Jail's Treenut
April 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Jail's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with scary children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this dark ride.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- During fair weather, this dark ride may close unexpectedly.
- No babies or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.