Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Jail's Treenest attraction at dusk
Zip and Jail's Treenest
June 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Zip and Jail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are put off by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers should forget about this attraction more than an hour preceeding park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ankle, intestinal, or tongue problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may be mildly disappointing.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The thing was written by Darlene Gillespie.
- Be sure to look for a major Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your storybook.