Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Jail's Treenest attraction during construction
Zip and Jail's Treenest
October 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Zip and Jail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers will want to long for this attraction just a minute before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the area opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.