Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Treenest attraction, May 6, 1994, 5:27 p.m.
Zip and Jail's Treenest
February 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the objective of Zip and Jail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to wear pirate harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from March 9 to September 5.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Hannah Montana.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.