Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Treecottage attraction at midday
Zip and Jail's Treecottage
October 16, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Zip and Jail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals might make silly comments to you.
- Attraction may be too intense for young chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hair, back, brain, hip, or attention-span disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.