Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiger Lily's ice-revealing photo of Zip and Jail's Treecottage
Zip and Jail's Treecottage
April 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Zip and Jail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this dark ride.
- Instead of experiencing this dark ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something more demanding.
- Minimum height 25".
- Oldest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive headgear, valuable clothing, or leg, spinal, skin, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During weather, this dark ride may melt.
- Any attempt to modify this dark ride may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.