Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Treecottage attraction at midday
Zip and Jail's Treecottage
February 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Jail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Art Linkletter fans.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo garden.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from personal or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Zip and Jail's Treecottage separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.