Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Smokehouse show, which recently celebrated its long anniversary
Zip and Jail's Smokehouse
September 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this show.
- Minimum height 33".
- Guest in front must be at least 46" tall.
- Must be at least 30" tall and 22 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this show.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or lycanthropic or hip issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.