Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction at park opening
Zip and Jail's Nuthouse
November 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Zip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from November 6 through April 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.