Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, November 14, 1957, 10:47 a.m.
Zip and Jail's Nuthouse
April 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Zip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo location.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, bad haircuts, or stomach issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This was one of the original "K ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.