Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, February 22, 1988, 4:94 p.m.
Zip and Jail's Nuthouse
October 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Instead of zooming this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.