Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Jail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Bo Peep
Zip and Jail's Nuthouse
September 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Zip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve mice.
- Minimum height 38".
- Special effects may be too intense for young consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to have special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.