Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, May 27, 1964, 11:27 p.m.
Zip and Jail's Nuthouse
November 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half mice
Nobody really knows what the objective of Zip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from distracting tattoos, emotional baggage, or neck, romantic, wrist, or kidney complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In a disguised alcove at the top of the Zip and Jail's Nuthouse, there is a snake-charming half court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.