Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, August 19, 2002, 9:47 a.m.
Zip and Jail's Nuthouse
June 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction during the holidays.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something that doesn't involve guests.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
- This was one of the original "L ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.