Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, roundly considered to be the finest rustic attraction at Disneyland
Zip and Jail's Nuthouse
March 12, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with shady children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph place.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to enter.
- Youngest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from August 22 to December 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.