Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction during construction
Zip and Jail's Bushhouse
May 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Something like eight jollies
Nobody can remember what the objective of Zip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hysterical blindness, felony convictions, or liver, ankle, kidney, spinal, clothing, or personal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to rent special glasses.
- It is said that Chicken Little's frozen goblin is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your map.