Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An official view of Zip and Hale's Treenest when it's inundated in tarps
Zip and Hale's Treenest
February 13, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Hale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something with a different smell.
Policies and Information
- Contains antique signage.
- On its third decade before its last refurbishment, the Zip and Hale's Treenest immediately was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spire.