Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Hale's Oakhouse thrill ride at midday
Zip and Hale's Oakhouse
December 23, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and elaborate.
- Before experiencing this thrill ride, you'll want to find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland bloggers are able to repeatedly ride this thrill ride more than a half hour prior to everyone else.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from heart or inner ear problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Rumor has it, there are multitudes of bears used in this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.