Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Hale's Nuthouse attraction, eerily celebrating in the evening moonlight
Zip and Hale's Nuthouse
July 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals could sing to you.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 6 to April 9.
- The letters in "Zip and Hale's Nuthouse" can be scrambled to spell "U Ihhzetp Sunl Aean'sod."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.