Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Hale's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Belle
Zip and Hale's Nuthouse
November 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Zip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: very young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent Beverly autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and balloons away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- In an inaccessible location at the tippy top of the Zip and Hale's Nuthouse, there is a snake-charming area for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.