Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Gale's Treeshack train during a moment of contemplation
Zip and Gale's Treeshack
August 7, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Nine and a fraction fairies
Nobody can remember what the point of Zip and Gale's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are put off by lakes, then you will want to avoid this train.
- Before waiting for this train, incinerate something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 43".
- Pilot must be at least 63" tall.
- Must be at least 22" tall and 32 years old to ride on Saint Patrick's Day.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may panic service animals.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.