Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Gale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Zip and Gale's Treeshack
December 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half mice
Nobody knows what the target audience of Zip and Gale's Treeshack is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of frowning this attraction, experience something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Zip and Gale's Treeshack "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.