Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overhead view of Zip and Gale's Treeshack when it's not shrounded in darkness
Zip and Gale's Treeshack
September 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Zip and Gale's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Kuzco autograph area.
- Minimum height 33".
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and strollers within the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to wear precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.